Certified Fashion Appraisals: 20th and 21st Century Fashions and Accessories
Click her to watch Mason at work appraising:
If you have important vintage items which you are interested in selling and having the sale represented by The Paper Bag Princess, Beverly Hills, or Toronto you may have the items valued and accessed by Elizabeth Mason personally at no cost.
All items would need to be examined in person by Ms.Mason and contracted to sell in The Paper Bag Princess Boutiques.
Please be sure to included information on whether it is your intention to sell the item(s) outright, or place them with the business on a consignment basis.
Certified Appraisals are available FOR A FEE and prepared for litigation, tax, estate, or insurance purposes, as well as personal interest. Elizabeth Mason is a certified appraiser with the International Network of Appraisers and is also certified as IRS, U.S.A.P. compliant. Ms. Mason is on the roster of Certified Appraisers at the ROM, The Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Canada.
Fees are varied depending on the type of required appraisal, and number of items.
You may make your submissions either by email or postal mail as follows:
- Download the PDF version of the appraisal form.
- Print out the form and supply all requested information.
- Send the completed form along with photos of the items to:
THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS INC
Attention: Elizabeth M. Mason
8818 Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Download the TEXT version of the appraisal form.
- Copy and paste the contents of the form into an email message.
- Complete all requested fields.
- Attach photos of the items to be appraised to the email message.
- Send the message containing the completed form and photos to: