8818 Olympic Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
The Paper Bag Princess Beverly Hills Boutique in addition to its vintage couture and luxury designer ready-to-wear vintage collections will now feature:
- An extensive reference library of books on fashion, film and photography, as well as vintage fashion sketches and patterns from the 1920s to 1980s.
- Expanded inventory catering to the fashion design and research industry.
- A private VIP lounge and fitting room.
- An exclusive vintage couture department, featuring designers such as Worth, Adrian, Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, and Valentino to name a few.
- A vintage bridal department, featuring collections from the 1930s through the 1970s.
- Live video computer link to the Toronto boutique enabling the client to access our inventory in both countries at a touch of the computer screen.
- Private rear entrances for confidential consultations and consignment clients, as well as our discerning VIP clients to enter and exit undetected.
- Custom designs from our original vintage couture prototypes.
- An exclusive design collection by Elizabeth Mason featuring vintage re-designs and a vintage inspired contemporary collection.
- Selected collections from other important vintage houses from around the globe establishing The Paper Bag Princess, Beverly Hills as the Bergdorf Goodman of vintage.