Fashion, Family and Philanthropy are the Pillars in my life.
Please contact Elizabeth Mason regarding your upcoming Charity Event.
List of Association for which Elizabeth Mason and The Paper Bag Princess have presented Fundraising events for.
- The Women of Baycrest, Toronto
- The National Council of Jewish Women
- The Hollywood Bag Ladies, for Lupus LA
- The Carousel Of Hope
- The Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
- The United Friends of The Children, Bridges to Independence
- The National Charity League
- American Cancer Society
- Virginia Robinson’s Garden Event
- Greystone Mansion
- Beverly Hills Woman’s Club
- Los Angeles County Museum, Costume Council, Fashion Circle
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Alzheimer’s Foundation, Los Angeles Chapter
- The Arizona Humane Society
- Cedars-Sinai, Helping Hands
- Arizona Theater Group
Ask if Mason is in town on any given day and her associates will have to check her busy calendar, for if she is not off on a delightful adventure of acquiring a new incredible private vintage estate, she is probably working with a major charity organization developing the program for their next big fashion fundraiser. Mason personal mandate is to live a life with a purpose greater than oneself, and is always open to lending her talents and important vintage collections for just the right cause.
– Christie Craige